Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Of course, there must be an Eiffel Tower ...

I am so excited to announce that I've finally have some Paris-inspired cards available at my Honeygo Beasley Cards shop on Etsy, and more are to come.

 This one features a photo I took outside the Louvre.
 And of course, there must be an Eiffel Tower card.
This is a small, stylized Eiffel Tower card. I'd like to make some more that are a little more realistic and some that are even more jeweled up!

Here's another rendition of my French Croquembouche wedding cake card.
 It is sooooo poofy and creamy with billows of white fabric, I want to eat it.
 It even has a tiny Eiffel Tower on top!

More of my designs to come ... this is just a start. Tell me ... how do you like them? Is there anything special you'd like to see?