Monday, June 21, 2010

L'émotion continue ...

I've got a lot to be excited about ...

~ Only 93 days until my trip to Paris (3 months and one day).

~ I lost 2 lbs. last week, only 8 more to go to meet my weight loss goal before my trip. Woo-hoo!

~ The gaming on Sorority Life in Paris is magnificent!! With lots of haute couture "glam" to buy with our fake money and bonus points. My Marsha DeLite character bought a cute Can-Can costume. Check it out!
And the gaming events even "teach" a little about the Paris sights - from a Sorority Sister point of view, that is. A bit sophomoric, yes, but fun.

On the downside, I haven't been keeping up with my French movie "fest" activities. The last French-related movie I watched was ...
Have you seen this? I'm fifty ... going on five.
C'est la vie!

Until Paris ...