Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Amour: 2011 Valentines

My Paris-loving friends! You will be so proud of me. I kept the Italian French poodle card that said "Amore" and made a special "Amour" heart card.

Here is the completed set of 10 Valentines for Valerie's Diamond Lady in Washington state. I decided to keep the purple Louvre Valentine for myself, and made another Louvre card for this order with a photo I took while walking through one of the museum's many rooms.
You may recognize the statue of the lady from my previous post about my trip to the Louvre.

It's been very cold and snowy here in Pennsylvania where I live, and these "warm and fuzzy" cards have added some magic and sparkle to toast the cockles of my soul - along with several cups of piping hot tea. 

Restez au chaud mon amour!
And now ... here are the wedding cards. Because what comes first? First comes love, then comes marriage!
No more card posts for a while. I have a delightful cooking related post to share with you next time. Until then ... have a wonderful rest of the week!