Saturday, January 15, 2011

Travel+Leisure+Paris=Ahhhhhh!

Take me away, Calgon! Today, the latest issue of Travel+Leisure arrived, featuring "25 Romantic Dream Trips." The woman on the cover is standing on a private balcony of a room at the Shangri-La Hotel in Paris, France - where half of the rooms have Eiffel Tower views.
Chloe - my Bichon Frise - is wondering if I'm thinking - or rather day-dreaming - about going to Paris again. (It's only been four months since my first trip there.)

"Of course! Once," I say to Chloe, "is definitely NOT enough!"

Paris is the City of Light, and I enjoy reading my Travel+Leisure magazine next to a dish filled with glittery and glimmering Christmas tree ornaments. I'm reluctant to put them away just yet; I like the way they look.
Is it me or do the colors just meld into Valentine's Day? xoxoxoxox