Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More Japanese Street style

How awesome is this chick above? Beret + Yukata (summer kimono) + thick glass frames = geeky euro-Japanese style which is just so cool

For those who have been following my blog, you'll be well aware of my trip to Japan the previous summer. I wrote a lengthy blog about it. Here are the other streetstyle photos that I took on that trip. Looking at them conjuries up such great memories of amazing food, quirky shopping, and friendly people. I truly truly love that country and its warm and sartorially eclectic inhabitants. These photos are from Tokyo and Osaka.



Girl on the left: A Japanese Daria. It's so great that Japanese guys also make an effort with their style here






Above: the girl on the right is pretty much the quintessential Japanese poster girl for their style.



私にフライドポテトを与えます。今すぐ。クスクス笑う。
Sayonara! Anyone want to head to Niseko to go skiing with me?
xx