Thursday, March 25, 2010

Miley Cyrus: I'm more sociable since I quit Twitter





The “Hannah Montana” sweetie, Miley Cyrus was fond of twitter a year ago. Last October she quitted. Previously on her twitter, she was telling everyone what she is doing in which she became tired of that’s why she quitted and she was happy she’d done that. She’s a star, she’s still young at 17 and she needs to enjoy herself, she is also entitled to her freedom. She wants to live life to the full, and needs to do that.

On interview she mentioned, “I was kind of tired telling everyone what I’m doing, I’m a lot less on my phone. I’m a little bit more social. I have real friends as opposed to friends on the internet that I’m talking to which is not cool, not safe, not fun-and most likely not real.”

She’s absolutely right, for teenagers like her, she must enjoy a life like any ordinary teenagers does. By that she encourages teens and her fans to follow her lead.
“I hang out with my friends and they’re so busy taking pictures of what they’re doing to post on Face book and not really enjoying what they’re doing. I think I just enjoy the moment you’re in. Stop telling people about it. Enjoy it for yourself. I’m telling kids “don’t go internet”. It’s dangerous, it’s not fun, and it wastes your life. And you should be outside playing sports or something”

Guess Miley is using her being a star personality to encourage people to follow her good advice. With that Mile, you are a good character model.