Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jessica Simpson Offers Up Relationship Advice



“You can’t love someone else to change them. Happiness comes from accepting who they are. It is our decision to really know who we love. My next husband will be an artistic man. It will show you the colors of my character, the person that I fall in love with next I don’t even have a type! I don’t have a physical type. I have an emotional type.” That’s a Jessica Simpson spirit. She’s a woman with so much love to share, a woman who does not get tired to offer love.

Yes we agree that she’s not the luckiest woman when it comes to choosing a man of her life but of course that doesn’t stop her to look for his Mr. Right. Logic behind you can’t find someone if your got going to look for that someone.

At least she has the guts to give advice, and she doesn’t dump her world just because of a one man or just because of a broken relationship. She still hopes, and hopes are still with her. Yes, someday somehow she will meet man of gentle, whom she’s dreaming and be with that man happily.

Let’s just hope for the best of her.